Concertiv Inc. is hiring an Analyst to help investment banks, private equity firms, law firms, and consulting firms manage their IT vendor relationships. Concertiv provides its clients meaningful insights into the vendors supporting the IT operations of their businesses. As an Analyst, you would be responsible for managing, organizing, and documenting clients’ vendor contracts, advising on the IT vendor landscape, driving vendor due diligence processes, and facilitating clients’ annual IT budgets. The Analyst will be the 18th member of Concertiv’s growing team.
This is a hands-on role, offering broad exposure to project management, procurement strategy, negotiation tactics, and financial services operations in a highly entrepreneurial environment. While there is a substantial analytical component to the position, it is also very much about ‘doing’ and rapidly implementing ideas, including producing client-ready presentations, client peer-based industry benchmarks, and driving cost saving projects. This is a client-facing and vendor-facing role.
A high degree of discretion is required, as you will frequently handle sensitive and confidential information within elite financial and legal services institutions.
Who will love this job:
- A competitor: you are motivated to deliver wins on behalf of clients
- A team player: you know when to collaborate and when to execute solo
- A problem solver: you ask the right questions and drive towards solutions with exceptional attention to detail
- A builder: you will develop our infrastructure, playbook, and process to support our growth
- Own collection, abstraction, scrubbing, and updating of all client IT vendor contracts
- Source technology products and recommend best-in-class products to clients
- Create IT services/vendor landscapes to help clients assess product values
- Analyze business cases, cost projections, and vendor proposals
- Lead client check-in calls with senior executives (CFOs, COOs, and GCs)
- Create marketing materials an drive industry outreach campaigns to technology leaders and potential partners
- Create peer-based IT industry benchmarks
- Generate internal and external reports to track Concertiv’s customer service wins and negotiating success
- Demo & collect client feedback on Concertiv’s proprietary software application
Experience & Qualifications
- Familiarity with IT operations, applications technology, and systems management valued but not required
- Experience negotiating subscription agreements as either a buyer or seller is a plus
- Ability to speak authoritatively to client stakeholders including the C-Suite
- Strong analytical skills to perform data manipulation and analysis in Excel or other data analysis tools
- Skill to create client-facing work in PowerPoint; you don’t need to be an artist, but we don’t have a design team!
- Effective written communication via email, presentations, and (down the road) white papers/industry analysis
- Ability to balance simultaneous timelines across multiple clients; calm under pressure
- Can be trusted to work when working from home
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an industry-disrupting business
- Exposure to business leaders across finance, law, consulting, and technology
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.