Concertiv Inc. is hiring a Senior Analyst to work with investment banking, private equity, and asset management executives on their market data and information services portfolios. These data services enable Concertiv Inc. clients to complete critical day-to-day tasks from deal sourcing and origination to closure. As a Market Data Senior Analyst, you would be responsible for managing client subscriptions, advising on the procurement of new data services, negotiating with vendors, and ensuring our clients’ employees have the proper workbench of data services required for their jobs.
This is a hands-on role, offering broad exposure to project management, procurement strategy, negotiation tactics, and financial services operations in a highly entrepreneurial environment. While there is a substantial analytical component to the position, it is also very much about ‘doing’ and rapidly implementing ideas, including producing client-ready presentations and executing the details of data-driven projects. This is a client-facing and vendor-facing role.
A high degree of discretion is required, as you will frequently handle sensitive and confidential information within elite financial services institutions.
Who will love this job:
- A competitor: you are motivated to deliver wins on behalf of clients
- A team player: you know when to collaborate and when to execute solo
- A problem solver: you ask the right questions and drive towards solutions with exceptional attention to detail
- A builder: you will develop our infrastructure, playbook, and process to support our growth
- Negotiate hundreds of data subscriptions for clients
- Source new research, data, and technology products and recommend best-in-class products to financial services clients
- Analyze business cases, cost projections, and vendor proposals
- Lead client check-in calls with senior executives (CFOs, COOs, and GCs)
- Troubleshoot common subscription issues, including licensing problems and invoice verification
- Generate internal and external reports to track Concertiv Inc. customer service wins and negotiating success
- Create market data vendor landscapes to help clients assess product values
- Demo & collect client feedback on Concertiv Inc. Technology stack
Experience & Qualifications
- Familiarity with data and research products is a plus
- 2+ years of experience negotiating subscription agreements as either a buyer or seller
- Ability to speak authoritatively to client stakeholders including the C-Suite
- Basic math, data manipulation, and formatting skills to create client-facing work in Excel and PowerPoint; you don’t need to be an artist, but we don’t have a design team!
- Effective written communication via email, presentations, and (down the road) white papers/industry analysis
- Ability to balance simultaneous negotiations across multiple clients; calm under pressure
- Can be trusted to work when working from home
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an industry-disrupting business
- Exposure to business leaders across finance, law, consulting, and technology
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Great work/life balance, including flexible vacation policy
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.