Come join a growing, dynamic, and innovative fintech team that is fast becoming a market leader in Procurement-as-a-Service solutions. Concertiv works with a global, blue-chip client base in financial services and other verticals to enable frictionless purchasing of the best products at the best prices. With a combination of adaptive software, great people, and a proven methodology, Concertiv partners with clients to seamlessly integrate into vital workflows, enabling group purchasing and specialized programs across key operating categories. Concertiv’s solution allows clients to reduce costs, increase productivity, reduce risk, and execute strategic business decisions. For more information visit us at: www.concertiv.com.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Client Services, the Market Data Senior Analyst is a key role in delivering our market data and information services portfolio management solution to clients in investment banking, private equity, and asset management. These data services enable Concertiv clients to complete critical day-to-day tasks from deal sourcing and origination to closure. As a Market Data Senior Analyst, you would be responsible for managing client subscriptions, advising on the procurement of new data services, negotiating with vendors, and ensuring our clients’ employees have the proper workbench of data services required for their jobs.
This is a hands-on role, offering broad exposure to project management, negotiation tactics, and financial services operations in a highly entrepreneurial environment. While there is a substantial analytical component to the position, it is also very much about ‘doing’ and rapidly implementing ideas, including producing client-ready presentations and executing the details of data-driven projects. This is a client-facing and vendor-facing role.
A high degree of discretion is required, as you will frequently handle sensitive and confidential information within elite financial services institutions. Please email your resume and interest to email@example.com.
What you’ll do:
- Negotiate hundreds of data subscriptions for clients
- Source and recommend best-in-class research, data, and technology products to financial services clients
- Analyze business cases, cost projections, and vendor proposals
- Lead client check-in calls with senior executives (CFOs, COOs, and GCs)
- Troubleshoot common subscription issues, including licensing problems and invoice verification
- Generate internal and external reports to track Concertiv customer service wins and negotiating success
- Create market data vendor landscapes to help clients assess product values
- Demo & collect client feedback on Concertiv technology stack
Skills and experience:
- Familiarity with data and research products is a plus
- 2+ years of experience negotiating subscription agreements as either a buyer or seller
- Ability to speak authoritatively to client stakeholders including the C-Suite
- Basic math, data manipulation, and formatting skills to create client-facing work in Excel and PowerPoint; you don’t need to be an artist, but we don’t have a design team!
- Effective written communication via email, presentations, and (down the road) white papers/industry analysis
- Ability to balance simultaneous negotiations across multiple clients; calm under pressure
Who will love this job:
- A competitor: you are motivated to deliver wins on behalf of clients
- A team player: you know when to collaborate and when to execute solo
- A problem solver: you ask the right questions and drive towards solutions with exceptional attention to detail
- A builder: you will develop our infrastructure, playbook, and process to support our growth
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an industry-disrupting business
- Exposure to business leaders across finance, law, consulting, and technology
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- A fun work environment with a flexible vacation policy
Concertiv is a procurement-as-a-service platform that provides data analytics, group purchasing, and managed
services to professional services firms and their key suppliers. While we currently focus on Market Data, Information
Technology, Insurance, and Travel, we are opportunistic about finding additional ways to serve our customers. Our
goal is to facilitate Buyer | Seller interactions in these categories by removing friction, opacity, and frustration.
Our team is hard-working, tight-knit, and creative. We emphasize collaboration, personal accountability, and
kindness. We are committed to professional development, as we know that our success hinges on not only hiring top
talent but also retaining that talent. We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their
authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different
industries to apply. Come join us!