Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative fintech team that is fast becoming a market leader in Procurement-as-a-Service solutions. Concertiv works with a global, blue-chip client base in financial services and other verticals to enable the frictionless purchasing of the best products at the best prices. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and a proven methodology, Concertiv partners with its clients to integrate into their workflows seamlessly, enabling various group purchasing and specialized programs across the purchasing lifecycle. Our solution allows our clients to reduce costs, increase productivity, reduce risk and gain new insights for strategic business decisions. For more information visit us at: www.concertiv.com.
Concertiv is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Sales Manager. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of targeting, hunting, developing, and selling software and/or services in relevant markets. The position will ideally be based in Concertiv’s New York or Boston office and will be part of Concertiv’s global sales team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Manager will bring our solutions to market in one or more Concertiv verticals including financial services (private equity, hedge funds, asset managers, investment banking), law firms, consulting, or other professional services firms. The successful Sales Manager will have a minimum of 5-years prior experience selling software and/or services to Concertiv’s target market, demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment. You will have proven ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company’s long-term goals.
A high degree of discretion is required, as you will frequently handle sensitive and confidential information within elite financial services institutions. Please email your resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years proven track record in winning strategic new business/new logo accounts, selling to C-level executives with at least 3 years in Financial Services
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly. Effective and efficient communication style.
- Is able to manage complex deals, with multiple stakeholders and 3-to-6-month sales cycles
- Demonstrate strong intellect, education and integrity.
- A proven ability to work independently and in a winning team environment.
- A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy and dedication.
What will you do:
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities working closely with Marketing and Sr. Management
- Develop a sales pipeline to ensure continual achievement of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulate a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Execute proven sales methodology
- Build strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Proficiently use Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Accurately forecast opportunities
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Concertiv’s solutions, competitors, and industry trends
Who will love this job:
- A competitor: you are motivated to deliver wins
- A team player: you know when to collaborate and when to execute solo
- A problem solver: you ask the right questions and drive towards solutions with exceptional attention to detail
- A builder: you will develop our sales database, playbook, and process to support our growth
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an industry-disrupting business
- Exposure to business leaders across finance, law, consulting, and technology
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- A fun work environment with a flexible vacation policy
Concertiv is a procurement-as-a-service platform that provides data analytics, group purchasing, and managed services to professional services firms and their key suppliers. While we currently focus on Market Data, Information Technology, Insurance, and Travel, we are opportunistic about finding additional ways to serve our customers. Our goal is to facilitate Buyer | Seller interactions in these categories by removing friction, opacity, and frustration.
Our team is hard-working, tight-knit, and creative. We emphasize collaboration, personal accountability, and kindness. We are committed to professional development, as we know that our success hinges on not only hiring top talent but also retaining that talent. We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us!