Concertiv Inc. is hiring a Senior Account Executive to help grow our client base with investment banks, private equity firms, law firms, and consulting firms and new additional addressable markets. You will get the chance to help in our scaling as the #2 sales hire and you will get to work with some of the best and brightest in the professional services industry. You will also get to roll up your sleeves and make an impact working alongside our senior vertical team and executive leadership. Our core product set focuses on spend categories that are opaque and expensive for our clients. We are their solution to lower YoY costs and reduce the amount of time they have to spend sourcing and managing their key vendors.
This is a hands-on role, offering broad exposure to all areas of the company where your feedback and impact will be greatly valued. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach. You must also have great attention to detail and can quickly complete projects.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Hunter role where you will be required to source new sales opportunities and work new opportunities from inbound or marketing activities
- Maintain appropriate levels of sales activity to meet and exceed annual quota
- Manage the entire sales cycle through all of our sales stages
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present an organized and professional image and clearly explain our value proposition in the categories we cover
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty and referrals
- Use Salesforce and available sales tech to track your activities and accurately forecast new opportunities
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience as quota producing Account Executive, or similar B2B direct sales experience of 7 years or more
- Able to self-generate leads via cold calling, networking and research. Savvy to help close inbound leads at a faster pace with a higher ARR
- Knowledge of the financial services industry including alternative investments, private investments, wealth management, investment banking, asset management, and others
- Curious to learn about the ever-changing world of B2B sales and how to adapt to your buyer.
- Coachable and willing to be part of building the sales process and sales organization
- Understanding of the MEDDIC (Metric, Economic Buyer, Decision Criteria, Decision Process, Identify Pain, Champion) sales model and strong negotiating skills. Know how to be a consultant and not a salesperson.
- Experience meeting and exceeding annual quota of $750K and well adept at selling services with a high ARR amount (> $75K)
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is required
- Some understanding of niche spend categories including; Market Data, Technology, Insurance (P&C, D&O, Benefits), and Corporate Travel
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen and knows how to create equal business stature with a very demanding and intelligent client base
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an industry-disrupting business
- Sharp, motivated co-workers
- Great work/life balance, including flexible vacation policy
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.