- Provide data driven solutions for business needs related to enterprise and individual cloud accounts including but not limited to cost analytics and avoidance recommendations.
- Answer business questions using cloud data and cloud data analysis tooling.
- Design, educate and implement data solutions as scalable cloud solutions.
- Understand the current and ongoing landscape of analytical techniques including classic statistical analysis, data modeling, regression, anomalous detection, clustering, contextualization, etc.
- Mitigate cognitive biases in generation and presentation of reports and information
- Education of stakeholders, teams and leadership
- Communicate insights, design and implementation to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Partner with internal data experts, developers, and tech teams to develop and maintain existing solutions and create new solutions
Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics (or 6+ years of equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing, building, and evaluating practical data science solutions to solve business problems
- 3+ years of SQL and NoSQL design, DDL and DML, Big Data management, processing and analysis tools and strategies in Azure and/or AWS, data capture, analysis and reporting in a cloud environment
- 2+ years in cloud based services (e.g. AWS or Azure)
- 1+ years in machine learning
- Proven track record of extracting accurate conclusions and identifying trends from quantitative information.
- Proven track record of providing and communicating complex quantitative analysis reports and data visualization in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Proven track record managing data visualization and presentation tools and strategies
Preferred but Optional Qualifications:
- 2+ years in data processing and cloud-based machine learning frameworks (Python, R, TensorFlow, PyTorch, ONNX) optional but preferred
- Understanding of data sovereignty and data localization and how they impact implementation for data processing, aggregation, analysis and presentation.
- AWS Certification - Machine Learning
- MS Certification - Azure Data Scientist Associate
- MS Certification - Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an industry-disrupting business
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Great work/life balance, including flexible vacation policy
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.