Concertiv is hiring a superstar, service-oriented Senior Analyst to work with some of the most prestigious institutions in the world on their corporate travel programs. This is a hands-on role, offering exposure to global investment banking, private equity, consulting, and law firm executives within an entrepreneurial environment. Successful candidates will have an interest in the travel industry and a drive to roll up their sleeves to deliver successful outcomes for our customers.
The position requires a proactive and strong work ethic – you should be enthusiastic about clearing roadblocks when necessary to get things done. Along with day-to-day account management and customer service, you’ll contribute to the development and marketing of innovative products, reporting, and implementations of high-end corporate travel programs.
Concertiv is not a travel agency, but we live and breathe travel and integrate it with other critical operations at professional services firms to support our customers’ business models. Concertiv is a decision-support platform that provides data analytics, group purchasing, and managed services to professional services firms and their key suppliers. Please email your resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support Concertiv’s senior travel team on customer-specific execution and project management
- Work with internal teams, customers, and suppliers to implement and streamline corporate travel programs
- Execute on account project plans, including schedules, requirements, deliverables, and milestones
- Develop relationships with customer executives and staff by advising them on access to Concertiv programs
- Advise customers on travel and expense policies and processes, benchmarking, and industry trends
- Lead negotiations with suppliers, including airlines, hotels, travel agencies, and ground transportation suppliers
- Streamline rate loading and fare filing and work with supplier partners to audit discounts and rates
- Work on business cases to support development of vendor partnerships on behalf of Concertiv customers
- Create presentation and marketing materials, including supplier and training guides, proposal comparisons, and other frameworks to drive customer participation and engagement
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay current on corporate travel developments
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Corporate travel experience is a plus but not required
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint, in particular)
- Comfort with and interest in data and trend analysis
- Excellent organizational skills and flawless attention to detail – ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage a large volume of information while providing exceptional customer service under pressure
- Creative, resourceful, and passionate about taking initiative to get things done
- Sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
Who will love this job:
- A competitor: you are motivated to deliver wins on behalf of customers
- A team player: you know when to collaborate and when to execute solo
- A problem solver: you ask the right questions and drive towards solutions with exceptional attention to detail
- A builder:you will develop our infrastructure, playbook, and process to support our growth
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the financial operations of an industry-disrupting business
- Exposure to business leaders across finance, law, consulting, technology, data, and corporate travel
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a flexible office environment
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.