- Project manage migration of customers from a legacy platform towards our next generation product including the product roadmap necessary to execute the strategy and deliver the related body of work.
- Identify critical risks and recommend, develop and/or implement solutions to mitigate those risks
- Schedule and manage customer surveys and segmentation
- Draft technical product specification and mock user interfaces
- Draft commercialization documents
- Evaluate and recommend product and resourcing investments to maximize team efficiency.
- Measure and optimize to KPI-based goals
- Set and communicate clear priorities based on strategic goals, market conditions, and customer requirements, regularly communicating product status to relevant partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups across product, technology, sales and legal groups in the pursuit of our product and business goals.
- Represent Product at developer standup & SCRUM-related meetings
- Be proactive in identifying continuous improvement opportunities and act as a leader to drive resulting initiatives
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience; MBA Preferred
- 2+ years of technical program management
- 2+ years experience shipping self-service products in an agile software development environment
- Maintains a deep empathy for our users, and wants to creatively solve problems with a viewer-first mentality
- Proven understanding of systems architecture, design, and implementation
- Proven ability to work directly with partners and vendors with minor supervision
- Proven ability to write white papers and detailed process documentation
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data
- Ability to think strategically beyond day-to-day execution
- Competitive compensation and upside potential
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of an industry-disrupting business
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Great work/life balance, including flexible vacation policy
To be considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about ConcertivWebsite
The Concertiv Values