Navigating Spend Management as We Prepare for 2024…
The rising cost of capital and economic uncertainty are reshaping spending strategies for many mid-market firms. As we prepare for 2024, scrutinizing and adapting spend strategies has never been more critical.
In this fireside chat, Concertiv CEO Priya Iyer and Financial Journalist Britt Erica Tunick share insights and best practices that leading mid-market firms are leveraging as they prepare for 2024.
Discussion topics include:
- Trends in how firms are thinking about spend management
- The challenges CFOs/COOs are experiencing as they look to simplify cost savings initiatives.
- Specific spend categories firms are looking at for cost-savings.
- Cost-savings best practices for firms as they finalize 2024 budgets.
- The role outsourced procurement can play in reducing spend, removing back-office challenges, and removing the contractual risk
To further expand on the ideas and discussion topics discussed, explore these three takeaways further in our blog posts linked below…
How 2023 Has Changed CFOs and COOs' Focus on Spend Management: Discover how the events of 2023 have shifted the priorities of CFOs and COOs in managing expenses for the upcoming years.
The Approach and Benefits of Outsourcing Procurement with Concertiv: Learn about the advantages and strategies CFOs can expect when outsourcing procurement through Concertiv.
3 Tips for Initiating the Procurement-as-a-Service Process: Get practical tips for CFOs and COOs interested in implementing the Procurement-as-a-Service approach.
Interested in learning more about procurement-as-a-service for your firm?
Learn how leading firms are partnering with Concertiv to reduce spend, minimize risk, and save time across key spend categories.